Etude House Collagen Moistfull Firming Eye Cream

6:35 PM

Etude House Collagen Moistfull Firming Eye Cream

After receiving a couple of free samples of the Collagen Moistfull Firming Eye Cream from Etude House I was immediately hooked. This eye creak has knocked the socks off all my other eye creams and then some! The samples I received where tiny little tear packets and honestly they where so good that they where gone in 3 days. Both my hubby and I love this eye cream. 
The eye cream has a funny texture, it's thick and rich with almost a snail slime kind of feel but it feels AMAZING on the eyes. When we first tried this product we thought that by the texture that it would sit overnight and we would be sticky... wrong! The product just went right into the skin without leaving the eye area feeling sticky or clogged up. 
When we woke up the next morning our eyes felt like we got a treatment at the doctors office. After three days saw my fine lines diminish and my hubby's wrinkles (sorry babes) diminish as well. Now, in my experience men don't usually pay attention to how a product works but my hubby noticed this one. It was him that finished the samples I got from my CC cream order from Etude House. 

Now we find ourselves back to our old eye cream, which at the time we thought it was great. We have officially been spoiled by the Etude House Collagen Moistfull Firming Eye Cream and had to place a full size order immediately (sits by the window and waits for mail man). 

On a side note: We ordered the face cream as well. I'll let you guys know my thoughts when it arrives.

Hugs,
Marisa



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Brandbacker

Bloglog