Tarte Friends & Family Sale + Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation + Coral Crush Palette

12:31 PM


Hi everyone!

Sorry it's been so long, I've been crazy busy and haven't had time to get on here to post much. First and foremost I'm super excited about a couple of products that are out. I've been waiting for them to become available again and now they are finally here. 

The Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation from Tarte which was a QVC exclusive a few months back is now available at Tarte.com, Sephora.com, and Sephora stores (call to check for availability). The only downer is that back when I purchased this foundation off QVC it came with the Airbuki brush which now I see is sold separately and for quite a bit more than I paid but hey that's QVC right. I kind of have a gripe about the brush being sold on it's own because I really think the brush and the foundation work so well together. You can technically use any brush, a kabuki brush being the best for this type of powder foundation but the airbuki brush is like the wine in the wine glass... it just works well together. With this heat, this has been my go-to foundation for my combo/oily skin!

Find your foundation shade HERE (Non Affiliate) 
Link to the Airbuki brush on Sephora (Non Affiliate)  
Link HERE to my Review and swatches. 



Another exciting news of which I didn't think would get released is the NEW Coral Crush Amazonian Clay Eye & Cheek palette from Tarte is also available on Sephora.com. It appears as this item is currently online only. It is not available at Tarte.com as of now, hopefully they will reconsider this and add it to the website. 
Click HERE (Non Affiliate) to view on Sephora.com
Click HERE for my Review & Swatches 


Last but not least... Tarte is having a friends and family sale of which I barely just caught. It ends today, so if your like me and need to do some last-minute shopping the final day is TODAY! If your like me and don't want to miss out of the F&F Sale go to Tarte.com and use code TARTEFF (Not Affiliated). 


Have any of you tried the foundation yet? If so, I'd like to know what your thoughts are. 

Have a great day!

Xo, Adel

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Brandbacker

Bloglog