Sephora Sun Safety Kit 2013

9:33 AM

                                                   Sephora's 2013 Sun Safety Kit 

Summer is here and I'm excited about Sephora's SunSafety Kit. Every year Sephora comes out with Sun/Skincare protection kits, this years is probably my favorite! The kit contains 18 Deluxe samples of some wonderful products, along with a brush and a great makeup case to boot!


Unlike my teen years when I didn't care about my skin and would fry my skin in the sun windsurfing for hours. These days I take a bit more precaution with my skin and treat it much better than I used to. I know every summer Sephora has my back with a sun/skincare protection kit. 

The 2013 Sun Safety Kit by Sephora contains:
  • Boscia Self-Defense Vital Antioxidant Moisture Broad Spectrum SPF 30
  • Sarah McNamara Miracle SKIN Transformer SPF 20 for Face
  • Smashbox Photofinish Foundation Primer SPF 30
  • Bare Minerals Mineral Veil SPF 25
  • Bare Minerals Mini Flawless Application Face Brush
  • Peter Thomas Roth Max Sheer All Day Moisture Defense Lotion Oil-Free SPF 30
  • Tarte Brazilliance Skin Rejuvenating Maracuja Self Tanner
  • dr. dennis gross Alpha Beta Glow Pad
  • Lancome Bienfait Multi-Vital Sunscreen Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30
  • Josie Maran Argan Daily Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 40 Lotion
  • OLEHENRIKSEN Protect The Truth SPF 50+
  • Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
  • Clarins UV Plus HP Ecran Multi-Protection Broad Spectrum SPF 40 Sunscreen
  • Sephora Age defy moisture cream SPF 15 Sunscreen
  • Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ Sunscreen for Face
  • L'Occitane Brightening Hand Care with Immortalle SPF 20
  • St. Tropez One Night Only Instant Glow Body Lotion
  • Origins A Perfect World SPF 25 moisturizer
  • dr. brandt Flexitone BB Cream SPF 30



Included in the SunSafety kit is the cute and generously sized make-up bag. I like the size of which because it fits nicely in my Zuca Pro and it's clear so I can see exactly what is inside much like my Zuca clear bags. This kit is pretty wonderful when you consider the size of some of the products and the fact that Sephora donates part of the proceeds to The Skin Cancer Foundation is a plus in my book. 



Here is a look at Sephora's Sun Safety Kit for the previous 3 years...
Sephora SunSafety Kit 2012
Sephora SunSafety Kit 2011

Sephora SunSafety Kit 2010

The kit if currently sold out at sephora.com but I have still been able to find it in Sephora stores. 

-Marisa

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Brandbacker

Bloglog