Empties of June 2013

9:46 AM

Empties of June 2013


At the rate I'm using these products, I've decided to start my June empties. I didn't realize how much I had this month but I guess it's considerably less than my last empties. Hope you enjoy. 


1. Purity by Philosophy 
2. Bioré Blemish Treating Astringent 
3. Peter Thomas Roth Radiance Oxygenating Masque 
4. Hoboco Soap Co. Hand Soap in Pink Jasmine 
5. Key West Aloe Mango Hand & Body Lotion 
6. L'Occitane Ultra Right Body Cream in Shea Butter
7. L'Occitane Immortalle Brightening Hand Creme with SPF 20
8. Key West Aloe Aloe Max 100 After Sun Skin Gel 98% Pure Aloe
9. Bath & Body Works Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Bath Soak
10. Scents of Creations 100% Pure Oil in Baby Powder
11. Oscar Blandi Dry Styling Heat Protecting Spray
12. Macadamia Healing Oil Spray
13. LUSH in Pink Fun
14. Marvis Toothpaste in Classic Strong Mint
15. Anew Genics Treatment Concentré 
16. Tarte Amazonian Clay Mascara 
17. Olay Fresh Effects {S'WIPE OUT!} Make-up Removal Cloths
18. So Fresh So Clean Make-up Remover Towelettes
19. LUMENE Finland Sensitive Touch Wipes 
20. GlamGlow YOUTHMUD Tinglexfoliate Treatment Mask
21. Beauty Blender Solid Sponge and Brush Cleanser
22. Estée Lauder Sumptuous Waterproof Bold Volume Lifting Mascara
23. "The Masters" Brush Cleaner and Preserver
24. LUSH Ultrabland Facial Cleanser
25. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in the Professional Size
26. Kenzo Amour Perfume
27. Deva Curl 3-Step Cleanse, Hydrate and Define
28. Alterna Kendi Oil Dry Oil Mist
29. Avon Perfumed Liquid Deodorant

#29 was finished today as I was completing this post so I figured I would include it even though it's not in the main picture. 

Products # 1, 9, 13, 23 has a tiny amount of product left when I took the picture a couple of days ago, they are currently all used up so they are truly empties as of 6/13/13


What are your June empties?

-Marisa



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Brandbacker

Bloglog