Avon Clearskin Product Review

10:12 AM

Avon's Clearskin Acne Skincare

FTC Disclaimer: All products where purchased by ME. This review is my honest opinion and my experience with the product. I have not been paid to write this review. Some if any links below might be affiliate, some might not.

About a month ago, I ran out of my favorite moisturiser and I had a brilliant idea to substitute what was working well with my skin for something that was a temporary substitute because I was on a holiday and didn't want to buy another bottle of my favorite moisturizer knowing that I had a bottle home. So, 3 weeks of using a product I clearly shouldn't have put on my face I broke out like crazy. 

Shamefully, I have been trying to hide these little face monsters (acne) instead of treating the issue. So, on my trip to purchase the Avon giveaway items I ended up picking up Avon's Clearskin Blemish Clearing Pads which come 30 to a jar and contain 1.0% Salicylic Acid. I also purchased the Clearskin Blemish Clearing 2-in-1 Treatment & Hydrator with 2.0% Salicylic Acid.

At the time, I didn't have much hopes for this product but was surprised that within just a couple of days my pimples where drying, disappearing and going away. Woah! I was pretty impressed. I still have 3 stubborn spots but it's working wonderfully for them and I feel like in the next couple of days I can start doing videos and taking pictures outside of my hand. 

Today I have another trip to the Avon Store and I will definitely be picking up backups for these two little wonders. At a whopping $7.99 for both products this is a deal and a half. If you or anyone you know if having acne issues, I highly suggest you give these two little products a try. You might be surprised at how wonderful they work and how quick they work. 

Cheers,
Marisa

FTC Disclaimer: All products where purchased by ME. This review is my honest opinion and my experience with the product. I have not been paid to write this review. Some if any links below might be affiliate, some might not.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Brandbacker

Bloglog