New Beauty Cream by L'Occitane Iris Angelica

7:58 AM

New Beauty Cream by L'Occitane Iris Angelica

With all the new BB and CC creams coming out I would have never thought L'Occitane would have ever come out with one. For many years L'Occitane has been one of my favourite brands. Back in the early 2000's when I discovered their Shea Butter line was the breakthrough of my psoriasis on my elbows and knees, I felt like a new person. Nothing worked at soothing my skin except their Ultra Rich Body Cream in Shea Butter. It's easy for me to say that I've been in love with the company and all of it's new products as the years have progressed. 

Today I got an email from L'Occitane that almost made me fall off my chair, a L'Occitane Beauty Cream... WHAT! I have ordered it, have yet to try it but if this product is as lovely as the rest of their skincare line I will probably be in LOVE. 

The new beauty cream from L'Occitane contains an SPF of 30 and comes in two shades: light and medium. Along with the beauty cream L'Occitane has also come out with a product called Sublime Essence which is a silicone free serum that is supposed to enhance and correct skin irregularities. Sublime Essence acts like a primer helping smooth the skin, minimize the appearance of blemishes and pore size. 

Both the Beauty Cream and the Sublime Essence contain the new patent pending white and blue iris extract along with their organic angelica water to help with skin hydration, promote cell renewal, reduce redness and prevent the appearance of blemishes. 


L'Occitane is known for using rich and organic ingredients that are good for the skin. At $34 for the Beauty Cream it's comparable to other high-end brands but with the purity of natural ingredients.  I had to jump at both the serum and the beauty cream out of curiosity on L'Occitane take on the beauty balm/cream world is. 





Have you tried any products by L'occitane? Which one is your favorite?

Huge Hugs,
Marisa

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Brandbacker

Bloglog