Hard Candy All Glossed Up Review & Swatches

8:20 AM

Hard Candy All Glossed Up


A while ago I stumbled upon Hard Candy's new hydrating lip stain and after a couple of weeks of testing it out, I definitely have to say these are the best lip stains I have tried. 


These hydrating lip stains come in 8 shades and cost somewhere around $5 at Walmart. These hydrating lip stains come in a twist-up chubby stick like tube and require no sharpening. The hydration and the bright color lasts about 3 hours after that you end up wearing a nice stain on your lips. For glossy all day lips I would recommend re-applying it after 3 hours. 

I usually get a tingle or irritation with lip stains but these have proven to be gentle and non irritating or drying to my lips. I would highly recommend these! My two favorites have to be Pout and Orange You Sweet. 

Have you tried the All Glossed Up Hydrating Lip Stain by Hard Candy? 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Brandbacker

Bloglog