Illamasqua Cream Blusher in Zygomatic

8:48 AM

Illamasqua Cream Blusher in Zygomatic

[Purchased Product]
With Fall around the corner comes one of my favourite cream blushes from llamasqua.  Zygomatic cream blush gives with beautiful dewy soft nudish pink. I love how versatile this product is from a nude lip wash, to a nude pink blush it is the perfect blusher to wear with either a neutral everyday look or a dramatic evening look. 
The packaging is sleek and convenient to carry with a clear top for easy viewing of the product, incase you own other shades. It doesn't feel heavy on the skin and I find it best applied with fingertips. Longevity isn't long but with a powdered layered on top I'm sure you can get a longer wear. This is a product that i find works best in cooler weather and tends to stay on the skin longer during the winter as well as adding hydration. During the cooler months I can get 4-5 hours whereas in the summer barely an hour before I've sweated the product off my face. 
If you like me tend to do lighter with blushes in the cooler months this might be a good product to try. It's lovely in every sense. Outside of using it as a blusher I've experimented using it on my lips and it worked well. I made sure to exfoliate and moisturize my lips before applying and paired it with MAC Subculture Lipliner and it looked lovely on my lips for a very natural pink pout and a very smokey eye. 
Ilamasqua products can be found at Sephora.com and certain Sephora stores. They are priced at $26 and come with 0.14oz of product. 

Have you tried this product? I've love to hear your thoughts? What other ways have you used this product as a multipurpose? 

Cheers,
Adel

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Brandbacker

Bloglog