De Blossom Collection Heels... my obsession!

4:37 PM

De Blossom Collection Heels

{Purchased}
I know I don't normally don't post fashion or outfit reviews but I just HAD to write about my new shoes. I love heels and like many women I go searching for comfortable yet beautiful heels. I'm a little out there and if you know me in person, you would know that I LOVE bright colors. When I saw these, my hubby immediately asked me to try them on. How can you say no right?
First of all the color is definitely one of my favorites a neon yellow that glows in the dark... HELLO totally ME! Love love love
I tried them on and couldn't believe how comfortable they where, really if there is such a thing as a comfortable heel, this one takes first place. I'm a big girl so yes, heels can be hard to walk on and I often have a hard time finding bright colors in my size since I have wide feet so when these fit, I almost cried in the store. My hubby approved and off we left with my three favorite shades: neon yellow, neon pink and neon green. They all glow in black light which I love. 
These comes in a variety of colors which makes it so hard to choose and did I mention they are pretty inexpensive. 
I wore these for a solid 9 hours and my feet are not in pain nor did they give me a hard time walking. Because of it's raised platform in the front, you don't get much of an incline but you still look like your wearing really high heels. 



PS. The neon yellow ones would look so cute with the Michael Kors Neon and Black Sachet. I dream for this bag. Whipes drool...

Hope you enjoyed. Tell me what's your favorite style of heels? Are you as crazy about bright colors as I am? 

Cheers,
Marisa





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Brandbacker

Bloglog