Wayne Goss Makeup Artist- Makeup Brushes

12:25 PM

Wayne Goss Makeup Artist....


Will be coming out with his own MAKEUP BRUSH line!!! I'm so excited! He is the most knowledgable MUA in the industry and the top makeup guru when it comes to brushes, makeup or anything related to makeup. The video ABOVE is his announcement and the video BELOW is his current makeup brush collection. Trust me, for any MUA or makeup enthusist you will drool over his collection not to mention over his own line when it launches. 


If you don't know who Wayne Goss is then please do yourself a favor and visit his youtube channels:  http://www.youtube.com/user/gossmakeupartist or http://www.youtube.com/user/gossmakeupchat

Enjoy,
Marisa

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I'm so excited for this! I'm super curious about the pricing on these, since he wants them to be natural.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really excited about it as well. I haven't seen pricing but you can keep updated at http://waynegoss.beautylish.com

    I do wonder if they will be as much as the Rae Morris brushes??? What do you think?

    I know his brushes are going to be the most beautiful, soft, and amazing hand-crafted brushes I will probably ever own. He's a perfectionist so you know they will be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree about the perfectionist thing. I was actually going to haul some Hakuhodo brushes but now that he's making these I'm holding off on that. Hopefully they're not too much more than the Rae Morris brushes, as I want to get them all!

      Delete

Brandbacker

Bloglog