50% off at theBalm.com 4/1/13 24 hours only!

11:57 PM

50% off theBalm Cosmetics


So, I've been working hard on trying to get reviews and videos up but it has been a challenge this week with my work schedule. In the process of searching for products to review, test and maybe fall in love I went to theBalm.com website and holy smokes..... they are running a 50% off all day on April 1st. I hope it's not a joke. I've been refreshing for the past 2 hours and 53 minutes like a zombie waiting to hit the hay and it's still not up. 
www.theBalm.com (Not sponsored or affiliate)

If you like theBalm cosmetics as much as I do, feel free to check it out. Perhaps they will be up soon or I'll be sad that I got taken as a fool on April 1st. Crossing fingers, I need a couple of blushers. 

Cheers,
(Sleepy) Marisa ;-)

UPDATE: The website launched west coast time. Currently I'm having troubles with it so if your seeing something like this below... no worries. I'm sure they will fix it soon. It's probably the massive amount of traffic to their new website. (It's stuck on my end) So far, no shopping.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. OK, the website is finally up but some glitches. Let's hope they work it out. I'm sure they are getting massive traffic. They are in the west coast, so they launched at Noon EST.

    Happy Shopping!

    ReplyDelete

Brandbacker

Bloglog