Target's Que Bella Face Mask Review

3:00 PM

Target's Que Bella Face Mask Review


FTC Disclaimer: All products where purchased by ME. This review is my honest opinion and my experience with the   product. I have not been paid to write this review. Some if any links below might be affiliate, some might not.



The Que Bella Face Masks come in three different varieties: Revitalizing, Rejuvenating, and Refining. One of the immediate things that I noticed when opening the package, is that the masks are not color coordinated like they resemble in the packaging. The material feels like a thick VIVA paper towel saturated and folded in somewhat of an odd way. The eye holes are already cut out, as well as the nose hole/slit; however, the mouth hole you have to rip out. The mouth section comes with it ready for you to rip but it's an inconvenience, not to mention you have to squeeze the mask which makes you loose some of the good stuff that you want to go on your face. 



The fit of the mask was very off, I felt like a white Darth Vader. I have a round face which made it hard   for the mask to stay on my face around my chin. Perhaps a little tweak with scissors on the chin area will help. My honey and I have the Rejuvenating and Revitalizing mask to try, so we will do an update on those soon. 

On the positive side: The Refining mask felt great after the application. It made out faces feel really clean and refreshing. The mask smelled like papayas which we love. In the video my honey said it smelled like medicine but he was joking, since you don't know him he has a bit of a dry sense of humor. He liked it, off camera he admitted it. He just didn't like the fit so we will take scissors to the next masks and see if the experience is enhanced. 

Overhall for a whopping $2.50 per mask and a total of $5.00 at home spa experience for my honey and I, we give it a 7.5 on a 1-10 scale. If the mask had a better fit the rating would be a solid 9. 

Check out the video of our experience. :-)..... Marisa and TJ


FTC Disclaimer: All products where purchased by ME. This review is my honest opinion and my experience with the   product. I have not been paid to write this review. Some if any links below might be affiliate, some might not.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Brandbacker

Bloglog