Ren Cleansing Conditioner

12:13 PM

Ren Cleansing Conditioner

{Purchased Product} 

Ren's Sweet Pomegranate Cleansing Conditioner has won me over the past week. Not only was I skeptical on how well this product would clean my hair, I was worried that it wouldn't condition my hair enough on the ends... I was so wrong about everything. You know the good ole saying, "Don't judge a book by it's cover". This completely applies to this product. 
What I LOVE about this product:
- No Sulfates, Parabens, Dyes, Gluten, Phthalates, or Propylene Glycol
- Contains Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, and Keratin
-Smells AMAZING
- All-in-one product
- I feel like this has improved my hair immensely... I was ready to cut my hair all off thinking there was no hope left for my oily scalp and dry locks
- Doesn't leave my scalp feeling oily, instead it feels clean, volumized, shiny, soft and tangle-free!
- My ends feel hydrated without being weighed down
-Available at Walgreens stores

What I'm not so crazy about:
- If your used to suds, your going to find it really weird when you first use it. It's like washing your hair with lotion. You think it's not clean until your done. Weird feeling but you get used to it.
- You have to use a LOT of product if you have long hair

If you can get past the weird consistency and no sudsy bubbles while your shampooing, I think you will love this product. It has dramatically improved my hair's shine, softness, and I haven't experienced any tangles. I'm in love with Ren's Cleansing Conditioner. I found mine at a Walgreens store priced at $9.99 for 16oz. 

Has anyone else tried this product? I'd be interested in knowing what your experience with this product was. Did it work for you? If you haven't tried it, would you consider a Cleansing Conditioner?

Cheers!
Marisa

FTC Disclaimer: All products where purchased by ME. This review is my honest opinion and my experience with the product. I have notbeen paid to write this review. Some if any links below might be affiliate, some might not.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Brandbacker

Bloglog