New Beauty Insider Sephora 500 Point Gift

4:26 PM

Sephora's New 500 Point Beauty Insider Gift

{Not Sponsored}

Ok, I normally don't care to save my Sephora Beauty Insider points unless I know there is something special that I find worthwhile saving for. Today was a hit for me, having to get a couple of things I noticed that the new 500 point reward changed... and for the better! This is one little gift I wouldn't mind having. 

New Sephora 500 Point Gift is Tarte Amazonian Treasures Collection... Get it before it sells out!
Tarte's Amazonian Treasures Collection includes...
  • Lights, Camera, Lashes! (0.10 oz) "This is one of my favorite mascara's that always seem to make it's way back into my mascara stash."
  • Amazonian Clay Waterproof Cream Eyeshadow in Shimmering Moss (0.10 oz) "I've tried this one and love it!"
  • Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Exposed (0.05 oz) "Outside from NARS, these Amazonian clay blushers are absolutely amazing; not to mention long-lasting."
  • Pure Maracuja Oil (0.23 oz) "This is my go-to product for really dry skin and also as my pre-tweeze treatment. This makes eyebrow grooming an absolute breeze!"
  • Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder (0.07 oz) "Not the best but not the worst finishing powder, great for travel."
All-in-all, if your close on your points or if your going to make a purchase, I would suggest saving and using the points for this little kit as it seems to be one of the better 500 perks I've seen in a while. 

Question...
Do you normally save your reward points or do you take the 100 point perks? Which do you prefer and why?

Cheers!
Marisa

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Brandbacker

Bloglog